5.5 hectare TeTeko Green Kiwifruit
Our vendors have purchased and are looking for a sale of their fine Te Teko Orchard. Located amidst an established kiwifruit growing hub, this property has so much in its favour. With pollination complete and males pruned most of the hard work and expense is done... Next seasons crop is only months away.
Look at these benefits;
• Flat contour, evergreen shelter, irrigation throughout.
• Predominantly strip male setout - pollination supreme
• Solid production - 4 year average 64,600 trays
• Ideal for new variety conversion
• Large shed and loadout area
The vendors have spared no expense on this seasons crop with extra pollen, nutrition, soil conditioning and quality management.
Deadline sale 20th January 2020 plus GST (if any) (unless sold prior) - enquire now.
Phone Jeff Barbour - Orchard Specialist
021 939 958