- 5.7 ha (39 acres) more or less, fertile mixed contour, 6 ha+ of flat land.
- 3 double bedroom home, ensuite and walk in robe.
- Double internal access garage. Additional big workshop and various farm sheds.
- 5 Paddocks, deer fenced, Orchard with Macadamia, Tangelo, Mandarin trees & others.
- Thousands of native trees & shrubs planted around property.
Strategically placed 3 bedroom home with double internal access garage above large sheltered, well drained paddocks with potential for Avocados. Big workshop/ man-cave next door, 3 phase power and further 20 x 30m farm shed with power down the hill. The hillside behind the house is planted with thriving natives and the quality of the land is evident with healthy growth everywhere. Spectacular rural and ocean views including Motiti & Mayor islands due to its elevation in the Manawahe hills. The school bus goes right past the gate. Water from natural springs and rainwater collection, high pressure gravity fed irrigation.
- Boundary is deer fenced and 5 paddocks
- Hay barn stores 1000 bales
- 4000+ native trees planted
- Firewood block has bluegum and wattle
- 9 springs and creek in native bush reserve, sprinkler system on flat pasture (6Ha)
- owners have run 20 cows and still mowed hay plus option to fatten up 50-150 calves
- Farm has been fertilized with worm juice for the last 15 years and lime now and then
- Raised house garden for veges and hot house for tomatoes and capsicums
- House orchard has: apple, orange, pear, apricot, macadamia, grape, passionfruit, plum, lemonade & tangelo.
This really is a must view property. $1,400,000 or near offer, price is plus GST (if any).
Distances as per google maps: 9km to Matata beach, 20km to Lake Rotoma, 36km to Whakatane, 61km to Tauranga.